Steve Boudreaux is a boating enthusiast and has been in boating for over 25+ years. He has owned, operated and maintained a variety of vessels including run-a-bouts, speed boats, sport cruisers, sedan cruisers and aft cabin motor yachts up to 85' in length. He knows boats and most importantly, he is an expert on current market values for this area. He has the training and expertise to perform comprehensive and very, very thorough & detailed surveys. In addition, Steve is also an avid photographer and videographer with 14+ years in the photography business. Besides boating and photography, Steve is also a trusted business professional who knows how to run a reputable business. He and his wife, Lauri, have successfully owned and operatedNova Electronic Materials LTD since 1995.
* Steve is recognized as an "Acredited Marine Surveyor-AMS" with the Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors (SAMS),Steve Boudreaux-AMS.
* Steve is recognized as a "Master Marine Surveyor" from Nav-Tech-USSA and is a member in good standing with the United States Surveyors Association.
* Steve has completed all course requirments from Nav-Tech USSA in Ft. Myers, Florida to earn the title of Master Marine Surveyor-MMS.
* Steve is a "Certified Photographic Consultant" with the Society of Photographic Consultants insuring that the digital photos included in your survey report are of the highest standards.
* Steve is a member of the following Organizations:
Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors (SAMS),Steve Boudreaux-AMS United States Surveyors Association (USSA),Steve Boudreaux-MMS American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) American Boating Association (ABA) Boat/US Technical Society of Photographic Consultants
Plus, Steve has 25+ years of boating experiance from small craft to large motor yachts.
Professional references are available upon request.